Turn your PC into an intelligent musice clock instead of the common alarm. Besides being a music playback software, 6.95 MP3 Player can also become a handy tool you'd like to keep and use in your home, because it has some very nice wake, shutdown, sleep and reboot options. As a matter of fact, 6.95 MP3 Player integrates itself so well in the Windows shell, that it can operate functions like sleep or wake, even hibernate. Thus, you can transform the usual MP3 player in some sort of clock which will play a playlist containing tracks of your own choice instead of the common alarm. This program starts along with windows services, it doesn't require a user to be logged on.
* A nice mini MP3 player.
* Wakes up your computer automatically to play MP3.
* Allows the music volume perform fade in effect.
* Closes your computer (Trun off/ Hibernate/Stand by) automatically.
* Doesn't require a user to be logged on.
* Easy to use, install and configure the software in 2-10 minutes.
* Supports Windows 2000/NT/XP/Vista.